Sunday, September 30, 2007

30th day..

Woke up at 11.30pm as I'm meeting Elvin 1pm to for test drive.. Didn't had my breakfast nor lunch as I'm not hungry.

Test drive Mit GLX & Mit EX Auto.. I'm totally in love with EX but too bad it only has AT. It's an intelligence car.. has sensor here & there... GLX is great in the sense that is satisfy my driving dream. It has both manual & auto. Of course I prefer manual. But in terms of engine & specs, EX is too good to be true! Great technology totally brilliant!! Go find out yourself on how good is this car. Anyway Japanese car is always the best!

After that, we went to Toyota. Didn't see any cars which I like. Only Toyota Prius.. But again.. it is AT & is also a hybrid car. The price is high for such 1.5 L car... I think the price is somehow between 80 to 90+ thousand. Test drive Vios manual.. it sucks... such a small & noisy car! Having to drive it for about 10mins, I already felt sick of the noise.

Then we left & went to Nissan instead. Test drive Latio.. good car... they have got the i key too.. which is good for people like me, with lots of keys & junk in bag which tends to lost the key in it.. lol! It's $63,500... consider a good car with lesser fuel consumption. It's a well known brand you know?

After Nissan, went to Honda. This is our last trip for the day.. do you know it is very tiring? Having walking & looking non-stop... Hmm.. To me, Honda sucks! Sorry to say that cos I think that it is expensive & not really good in terms of the metal endurance against knock. I ever witness my hubby's brother reversed his car with really slow speed & knocked lightly on one metal pole (those extension for wake) which caused serious dent... LOL! That's why I don't have much feelings for Honda. Saw the Honda Type R in red.. quite nice but too bad, it's a hatchback.. dislike hatchback cars.. keke

We left Honda in a short while after finding no model attracts me.. lol... We took a cab to AMK Hub for dinner. Went to NTUC to buy somethings then went home. After returning home, I'm still thinking of which car to get.. I know that there is already an answer.. But I still wish to consult my temperamental hubby.. keke.. Anyway hubby said he let me pick leh.. how ah? GLX or EX? I love EX but.. it's AT... Love GLX but the speedometer is so ugly! (Can change it lah.. but i prefer everything to be original when I buy it!) Hmm... I guess I really cannot make my choice! If only EX has manual... I'll pick it for sure!


Ok.. here's a Mit EX photo I took... My chio red baby!





No comments: