Friday, September 21, 2007

21st day...

Woke up early.. thanks to Brian Ling again! Left home late as I'm not feeling well.. Reached the bus stop at 8am.. Waited for the bus for quite sometime.. didnt really look around as I am playing my DS. The bus finally arrived then I realised that there's an idiotic bald headed man kept looking at me. He purposely waited for me to join him in the queue. Having to know his intention, I let him board instead. Instead of moving in the bus, he waited for me at the door without taking his eyes off me! Damn... I kept looking at him, showed him that I am pissed off & hoping that he will stop harassing me with his pervert look but it didnt work. All the way from the time I board the bus, till I'm alighting the bus, he kept looking at me! I rushed off the bus as I am standing at the door & walked quite fast cos I'm late for work! He too rushed down the bus to catch on with me. Noticing this, I purposely stopped walking (stand at the walk way & looked at him). He then slowly walk & kept turning his head back to look at me. This is crazy!

The traffic light is blinking... He watched me.. If I rush crossing, he will follow. (I can read his mind). So I didnt do that. I was standing further so I can avoid direct contact with him... Maybe he knows how to mesmerise me! There's more people standing at the traffic light while waiting. When the light turns green, I quickly cross the road. What surprised me was, when I turned my head behind, he was behind me!! Really damn close to me.. his hands nearly touched me if I didnt turn over! I purposely walked to my right quickly & stared at him while rushing across the road. He then slowly walk as if nothing happens but kept turning his head to look at me. He was walking so slowly like ah pek! So I followed behind him slowly too.. Nah I'm not giving you any chance to follow me! Anyway I took a photo of his back view.

All the way I was walking so slowly behind him... when he went up the escalator, I took this chance & walked to the escalator on the other side. He is taking the same MRT line as me lah.. He board the same train with me too. But I was on the extreme left of the train which he is on the right. I smsed Min about what happened & she called me immediately. She was really worried about me.. Anyway I remembered I seen the bald head man somewhere before... I guess it's the same bus stop & same incident. I'll never forget his looks! One more time & I will hit you with my heels!

Min met me for lunch at bugis.. after our lunch we went back to each other's office. Left work at 5.05pm to school. Had KFC before going to school. Lessons was so boring.. thus I left at break time. Went to NTUC to buy some stuff before taking a cab home. Reached home @ 9.20pm. Then again.. waited for hubby's call or msn... so tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry laopo, everynight you have to sit beside the laptop waiting for me to login to the msn. And everytime my network down. By the time i login was already very late and the following day you still have to wake up early. I can't tell you when the network will be down, and when i will login to chat with you. Maybe next time when you are tired, you just log off and go to bed. If i can you and you are too tired just ignore the call. If really got emergency and i can't get you, i will call home. I know you are very tired especially this few days. Hope you can get so rest during the weekends. Hope you are not angry with me. Sorry baby... Muackssss I LOVE U...