Saturday, September 29, 2007

29th day...

Spending my weekends at home again as I preferred to do so... Woke up late.. at about 1.45pm. Hubby called me at 11+am but I was too tired & he asked me to continue my sleep instead. He called again at about 2+pm, we quarrelled on the phone instead... Don't know why these few days hubby seems to blow up easily. Blasted at me directly. Maybe he is too stressed & did not had enough sleep.

It all started with regards of my 28th day post.. Damn I don't want to write about what happened.

Anyway @ noon time, my cousin msn me asking how am I these days. Then i asked him when is he getting married as he is about 35 soon.. He told me that the gal he is dating is not the one he is going to get married with. Of course, I asked why.. He told me that his gf always has no time for him. Going out with friends, shopping, meeting managers to talk crap.. I was surprised as I thought that gfs should accompany bfs instead of kept going out with friends... It shows that this gal doesn't want to settle down with him. She isn't serious about this relationship.. that's what I can say cos I'm a gal too. My cousin then told me that he will do the same too.. I asked him to have his own social life so that he can reduce the time thinking of her. Then he told me that he is going out to meet friends.. haha so fast! What a quick act.. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really don't like the way i talk to you. Stress & tired is not an excuse. But really hope that you understand what i'm doing and who i'm sailing for. Recently my temper wasn't good towards you. That shouldn't be the way. As i told you before during the time when i'm in singapore. You also blast your temper towards me. Then when i told you about it, you changed.. I really hope that i can do the same like you. Not that i don't love you then i quarrel with you. And all those hurting words which came out from my mouth really don't mean anything. You should know more then i do. Because you also said some hurting words before. Let's don't say who's in the wrong. It's always small things that make us quarrel. I think most couples quarrel. Also they tense to exchange words which hurts each other feelings without really noticing it until the conversation ended. What i wanted to say is, Laopo.. "I"M SORRY" I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD. Let our quarrels be a learning route in the days of our lifes. What we said just now about going separate ways wasn't what i wanted. I wouldn't choose it either. Just wanna tell you that i'm really sorry for what i had said. Please forgive me. I always plan my time to call you, but always failed to call you eariler, either due to the Vset if not work. I think you understand, but just that you feel sad because you are waiting for me and wanted to update me on your joy, work even your unhappiness. Let's forget about what we had said and continue with our lifes. Our wedding dinner is round the corner. Just few more months to go. I know that you also faced difficulties. Especially my relatives and that stupid women. Hope i can settle this issue once and for all when i return. I think what i said might not clear your heart nor your mindset. But really hope you can think back what we quarrel about. I really don't wanna blast my anger at you. I must really changed my mindset. I will changed for the better. I promised.. Muacksssss love u deep deep...