Wednesday, September 26, 2007

26th day...

Had my TP in the morning... Was nervous in the beginning but I'm kinda calm after talking to Min. Min, thanks for your support! I love you!! Hubby gave me morning call & chatted with me for quite sometime. I know that he is showing his support by calling me.. Really appreciate it.. but...

It's my first TP & I had made it with a excellent pass! With the will & confident, I found my way to success! The tester was very fierce & unfriendly. He doesn't talk to me.. only when he instructs me on where to turn. Anyway I won't get to see him again.. haha... So he don't bother me much. Actually I have been delaying the process of getting this licence since 18 years old.. Was really lazy to go thru all these stupid procedures.. so when I feel like driving, I just drive without it... =X

Supposed to be a happy day.. but ended up unhappy instead. Had a fight with hubby. This is the SECOND time he hang the phone at me since his trip. All these started because of someone & his words that went thru hubby's brains with a marked of sense. I don't want to say what had happened & post it here for everyone to see. YOU should know where the fault is.

Anyway, YOU please take a look at the words below.. Pay attention to the words highlighted RED I want you to do it! And I know you can...Hubby you are the man in my life.. you must lead me ok! Walk the path yourself but not walk the path which others direct =D

我知道对有什么不对
我知道将军说的话不一定对
我知道对或错我自己分辨
请你安静点请你安静点

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, i'm sorry for watever hush words or attitude that's bad towards you. I'm just stating somethings which people told me. Just want you to know what's going on.. Sorry if i broke your heart. Afterall it's just a small matter isn't it? I'm very happy for you today. You make it.. Got your driving license. Your 2007 resolution came true. Congrats baby.. Muacksssss love u lots

Rach said...

Grammer mistake again.. Its You made it not you make it!