20th - Woke up late & took taxi to work again. Was really really tired the whole day.. feel like doozing off as I have nothing much to do at work. Pay me so much to sit there & surf net!! Angry! Acutally I preferred to be busy instead.. but this is not what everyone wants. Ok.. you don't need to remind me that I am a workaholic.. haha
Quickly went home @ 6pm sharp.. Reached home @ 7.05pm. While waiting for dinner, I opened a can of pacific clams! Cooked it with garlic.. yummy! Hubby's jealous for sure! Kor called me while I started eating my dinner. As mentioned previously, he is at his relative's wedding dinner located at Pan Pacific hotel. I was laughing at him as he reminded me about the match making session that he suspect his mom had planned for. Then after chatting for sometime, I couldnt concentrate anymore cos I'm watching TV cum eating my dinner. Hence, I asked Kor to hang up haha.. sorry eh...
What interests me is the content of this show.It says about the 2 brothers whose mother had left them since they were few years old only. This is because their father had no $ thus their mother doesn't want to share the kind of life she dislikes. Being selfish, she left without bringing her boys with her as she doesn't want to be burdened. After their father passed away, the mother returned & wanted her boys to anknowledge her as she knows that the elder son earned alot (which the 2 brothers are staying in their 2 storey big house like bungalow). This mother went to looked for the elder son & lied to him that she has Cancer. As the elder son hates him mother for leaving them while they were in difficult suituation, he tired to ignore her. Then again she kept acting she is dying & also took the chance to left some "edvidence" to her son as a proof of her lies. (What a cunning woman).
As the son thought that it was true, he gave $ to her. After sometime the elder son actually found out that it was fake (I don't know how he found out), he hates her more & doesnt want to give her $ anymore. Knewing this, his mother needs $ again so she lied to the elder son again. Claiming that she has diagnosed with other cancer.. (think it's kidney cancer or so). The son again believed her, & gave her $ again. Then again he found that she lied again. She has been lying so many times about those so called "sickness" she has to get what she wants (that is $ lah). How irritating & cunning she is... but whenever she wants $ from the son, she acted so sick & ke lian. Aiyo I don't understand why guys are so easily cheated by woman! Haha.. Then again.. after the son learned his mistake, he made a promise to himself for not believing this cunning "mother" again. As usual, this so called "mother" never gives up.. she continued saying stories & putting up acts. But he never believes her again.. (Show ended)
Poor son... sigh...Ok.. the moral of this story is, never underestimate a woman's ability, never believe a woman who had left you for something better, never be too kind to help others if you have no ability to give yourself a better life & remember this, the leopard cannot change its spots.
After watching this show, I was really tired but I still logged in my MSN to wait for hubby. Having waited for so long, my fever is not getting any better. Peh asked me to take a rest.. having deciding to or not to logoff for sometime, I came to a decision to logoff (It's rather hard to decide.. cos hubby if login but did not see me, he will be upsad & worried) By the time I wanted to logoff, Hubby went online =X I told hubby my intention of logging off as I am too sick to continue. Thus he logged off to & called me instead. We chatted for sometime.. it's with regards of his junior. He told me that this little kid has no idea on how things works till now. Well, hubby scolded him alot of times & was thinking of letting him take extras if he repeats the same mistakes. Wow hubby so man! Haha... Tek kan him with my full support!! =P
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment