Monday, October 1, 2007

31st day..

Left for work late.. Reached office at noon. Didn't sleep well whole night as I am thinking of which car to buy. Hubby told me that he is fine with either GLX or EX & leaves the decision to me. He kept telling me that he will support me.

I told Henry kor about my plans & how much the car + COE cost. Kor told me that he doesn't think that it is a good idea to buy a car now. He even call my C&C agent to find out more information... Thanks kor for your help! You are the best brother I ever had! Love you to bits! But... Kor strongly discourage me in buying a car now. Having told lots of factors, I come to a conclusion to wait & monitor the market for sometime before buying. I agreed...

Met kor at bugis, went to i-wedding to view my photos after artwork. Having lots of headache in choosing what to be done & not to be done... Damn tired... Anyway I will wait for hubby to come back to finalise as I'm really worried he doesn't like what I choose. Reached home slightly before 11pm.. Went for a bath & is now chatting with hubby.

Am really angry now as I found that hubby always agreed on somethings which in his mind he doesn't agree to but worried that he will make me upsad. This has always been the biggest problem that lies with me & him. It has been an ongoing thing eversince hubby started to have this fear of me leaving him for something else.. hmm... did I really did something to give such insecured feeling? Well, I voiced to hubby about it but he never changes. I'm really worried.. if this continues, it will sure damage our relationship/marriage. Please hubby.. I'm really damn tired of reminding you.. you mentioned that you will change your mindset. If you don't like things which I want to do, please voice up.. You and I are WE now. Which means everything involves US. I know that you loved me alot.. but if you don't tell yourself to be truthful, this relationship will not work.

Anyway I have this hopeless feeling.. My dreams shattered.. But not for long.. I'm gona get what I want soon! TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry baby, i should be more truthful and think more of your feelings. I will change for the better. Hope you can give me some time. I'll sure change to a better one. For your dreams, wait for my return okie? Just wait for me and we will decide together. Don't wanna talk more on it le. So let's take it as it is now. I think you are upset but i'm sure you understand what we really want right? We'll be having our glamourous wedding dinner coming march. So nervous when think about it. Hope we don't quarrel so often. If we quarrel hope that is not serious.. Hope to update you on what's happening onboard ship. But sometimes got no chance. Not even listen to what's happening to you in s"pore. Hope you understand that i'm busy with work. I'll try to update you as much as possible during our daily talk. Muacksss love you lots baby..