38th - Unlucky monday I would say. Broke a small glass bottle of lightening serum that cost $110 in my bed room. While cleaning up the oily floor, a cute xiao qiang ran pass me & went under my bed. When the glass bottle felt, I was totally stunned. Staring at it for about 2mins.. Maybe I'm too tired.
Left home at 8.35am to bus stop. Saw that bald headed pervert waiting for me at the bus stop. This time I'm very brave. I was on the phone with Min & pointed at him while talking to Min about this pervert guy. I stand behind him so I can see what is he doing. He kept turning back to look at me. Of course, I showed him that I'm not scare of him. He kept looking at me. When I looked fiercely at him, he turns his head away... I think he is scare of me.. keke.. In order not to board the same bus & let him follow me again, I took a cab instead. Damn man... made me pay $ for cab fares. Chatted with hubby while I'm in the cab. Then noticed that I do not have much cash in my wallet. The Transcab taxi driver of SHB7571S overheard my conversation with my hubby. I told him that I don't have enough cash & asked him if I could alight at the nearest ATM but he refused. He actually told me that he will take the $14... He even off the meter when it is above $14... So touched! He drove me to my course venue then I alighted.
This 2 days Law course is conducted @SNEF.. Wasn't feeling well thus I left at lunch time & went for facial & massage @Orchard. After that I went to AMK Post office to collect my driving license as previously no one opened the door for the post man (It's a registered article).
When I was home, I continued to watch my why why love drama when I'm home. Cry until eyes swollen.. lol.. it's so touching! Slept at 1.30am at my parents room as I'm still scare of that xiao qiang.
39th - 2nd & last day of this boring course. After the course, I met Norna @Wisma. Bought a Gucci Sunglass that cost $484. I need a sunglass for reducing the glare from the Sun when I'm driving...Went to Crystal Jade for dinner before going home. Mummy & Daddy still overseas.. I'm so ke lian... all by myself..
40th - Went back to office late.. Was busy the whole day. Don't really remembered what I did.. Only remembered I went to AMK Hub to collect my Citibank Credit Card.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment