Thursday, October 4, 2007

32nd to 34th day...

32nd - Tuesday.. and I have no idea what & where I did or went. Only remember I am very busy with work & business. Slept very late as I'm ordering accessories to add to my website. Think I slept at 2am?

33rd - Wednesday.. Very busy at work. Supposed to go for lessons.. But was not feel well. So went home after work. Slept late too.. about 1am as I 'm doing my purchase requisition... Tired!!

34th - Thursday.. Again reached office late.. Had lunch with my bosses at Vivo city Tung Lok Signature. Ambience was good.. we had lots of nice food. Lobster, crab... and a desert name "Bing shan xue lian". It was something very expensive. It benefits the skin if you consumpt it. But there's season for this rare desert. Taste great..

Met Ks kor @6.15pm for "heng hua" luo mee.. he forced me to go.. Stupid kor! Anyway we had alot of food... Ta bao back for mummy too. Reached home at 8.20pm.. tired! Now doing my business accounting. Sian man... haha lots of work... Umm.. suddenly had this feeling of missing hubby.. so i browsed thru our wedding photos. Love the photo below so much! keke... I miss u baby!!

Btw, see that smile on my face? Blessed right? =P




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laopo, this was a msg written just before i called you. Because got many people queing for phone. So i leave a msg in your blog before my turn to use the phone. The Vset was down ever since last night. Finally it's back.. Btw i saw the photo of us.. kekeke, so lovely.. Sob Sob... I miss you alot baby..