Its Friday! It would be a busy weekends for me this time.. as I will be going to car show rooms to view cars. Although I have decided to buy Mitsubishi sports, but still I will need to do some research... haha... Saturday I will be busy with my business then Sunday I will be going for test drive! Anyway my car will arrival Singapore only in Novemeber. Imported from Japan & is now on the sea.. haha... shipping to Singapore! Can't wait to see my white baby!
Umm... anyway these few days i didnt get the chance to talk to hubby much.. He wasn't online or free to call in the morning to late evening. Only during my night time.... then he is free...? Its 5 hours behind us.. wondering what is he doing.. Hubby can you try calling earlier. I don't think I will continue to wait for your call every night for another 3 more months.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laopo, so sorry.. Until now then i managed to login. The net has been down since ystd. Haizzz, so sorry to let you wait for my calls. Most of the time i call you will be during night time. But if i can, i will call yu earlier. So that you can rest or sleep earlier. Btw, when did you order the Mitsubishi Car? Did you went to the show room?
Or you call any of the car mart? Or you search from the net? Kekekek.. Just Kpo.. anyway i do hope that we can talk more often. As this is only the first month. Still got 3 more months to go. Jiayou.. Hope time passes faster.. I will try not to be a ah pek.. kekekeke.. Not to be lo so okie?
Muacksssss.. love u lots baby..
Post a Comment