13th - Same routine.. work work work... Met kor after work for dinner at AMK Hub. Forgotten that it was his birthday. While we were having our main course, I suddenly remembered it was kor's birthday. So I ordered a slice of Oreo Cheese cake while kor went to the gents. It's was a last min surprise for him.. he actually sense something fishy but he didnt thought of that. Here's the photos taken at New York New York. (Anyway the food there isnt nice.. dont understand why so many people queue to have their dinner there..)

14th - Work again then went to sch... Lessons wasnt as boring as the previous one. This lecturer is kind jovial too.. Makes us laugh all the way till the end. But too much crap from some of the classmates. Wasting too much unnecessary time. So far i have not really talked to much classmates as I'm really tired of talking after working hours. Typing is easier than talking! But what I can describe is, my classmates are mostly older people.. lets say at age 35 onwards? What surprised me was that there were more males as compared to my previous class. (I deferred due to compassionate reasons) One of the male mates is quite nice.. he is so gentlemen.. open the door for me, press the lift for me etc.. Opps.. hubby wont get jealous rite? =PReached home at 10.10pm then straight away on my laptop. Saw hubby already in MSN waiting for me. Chatted with him for quite long. After our long long long winded conversation, i started to play my games. Having started playing, i cant stop! I think i slept at about 3am?
15th - It's Saturday again! Woke up early & left home @ 10.45am to SIM library. Min was late.. so i waited for her in the library instead. I logged in my MSN as usual to wait for my hubby while studying. Hubby called me & told me he is going online to chat with me instead. So I waited.. & waited for about 20 - 30mins. Hubby called & claimed that I was all the way offline when he logged in & he thought that I went for lunch without keeping my promise of waiting. I explained to hubby that I am online since I reached SIM library. We both found weird.. but I think it is the network problem at SIM. Cos I have been logged out from my MSN for quite a few times. We were so pissed.. Having this short tempered bad habit, we both argued. I scolded him some F thingy & then he hanged my phone rudely. Was really angry at the moment. But regretted much for being too impulsive. Sorry baby! But I know you wont get angry too.. Cos we are those short tempered person :P
So, I went up to SIM canteen with Min to catch some food before I faint... haha After our lunch, we went back to the library & continue with our individual studies. I continued to wait for hubby in MSN. But this time, i use ebuddy instead.. cos i think the network there has restriction for using MSN application. Hubby appeared online at about 3.20pm. He apologised to me for being rude... Of course I'm not angry with him... I just asked hubby not to hang my phone when he is unhappy. Cos it's really rude! (Hubby actually made a promise to me that he will not hang my phone without saying good bye previously.. but he did it again unintentionally) Hubby don't do that previously.. all my fault cos I'm so used to this bad habit of hanging the phone when I am angry... Thus i affected him! Haha! Nevertheless, after we made a promise to each other on that, I have not repeat the same mistake. Hor Hor!! Hubby broke our promise liao.. Not persistant de!Humph!... Naughty baby
Anyway we chatted for about 1hour, I told hubby that me & Min going to East Mall for movies. Hmm.. I have forgotten the name of this movie.. only remember the actress is Nicole Kidman & its with regards of some deadly virus. After the movie, me & Min walked passed a reflexology shop. We stopped & went in for a 20mins massage! Kinda painful but very comfortable after our massage.. haha Then we went to have our dinner before going back home. Then again, I reached home & on my laptop to login MSN. Hubby was already online waiting for me.. hehe... Paiseh neh... Let you waited instead.. =P
16th - It's Sunday again! Woke up quite late.. was online since i woke up. Hubby went online to.. We chatted before going to my driving revision. Test date is near.. getting nervous... Practise so much but still, I drive very fast. I must try to quit this bad habit! After lessons, I came home with a pack of food. Supposed to go to my primary school gf's wedding dinner. But was very tired & not feeling well so I stayed at home instead. Hubby went online again.. while chatting with him, my thumb bleed! How disgusting! So painful!!!! OMG! Please see below:

Yucks... that sucks... haha! Anyway it's still very painful lah!
17th - Which is today, reached office late as usual.. keke.. Busy packing my things as my room just completed the renovation works. Pack & pack, that goes the whole day. haha.. Left work at 6.10pm to meet kor for steamboat. Kor was late. So I go in to place order... Saw my hubby's brothers, Sung & GQ there too. I sat beside them & chatted for sometime. They left after about 10mins after I reached. Finally kor reached & we started eating. Kor told me that this Thursday he is going to a relative's wedding dinner. Actually he doesnt feel like going cos he sense something fishy. His mom wants to match make.. hahaha...
Left at about 8pm & took a cab home. Again, I am waiting for hubby's call :D Hope everything is fine! Miss you dear!
1 comment:
Aiyo poor baby, that must be very painful.. So sorry can't sayang you. You better stop bitting your fingers le okie? Not only hurts, it is also not good for your body. I don't wanna be lo so.. kekeke, just be more careful next time okie? Don't hurt yourself le. It hurts me in when i saw that bloody picture. Muacksssss, sayang baby.
Post a Comment