Monday, October 15, 2007

43th to 47th day..

43th - Woke up at 10.30am.. was late for appointment as I'm meeting Min at bugis 11am! I slept at 4am the previous night thus I'm really tired!


I dropped by my office before meeting Min. Then went to bugis junction.. We bought lots of cheese bread! We are so crazy about cheese. We then went to Sim Lim as we wanted to do some namecards for our business. I bought a cable for my printer as previously I have thrown it away.. It cost me $22 for the stupid cable. The printers were closed as it was a Public Holiday therefore we left for lunch at Sim Lim's foodcourt before going back home for some serious work.


We started doing work since 1pm (I supposed.. as we left Sim Lim @12.30pm). I taught Min on how to use the inventory system for my website. She is getting on really quick.


She left my home @ about 7 plus.. I showed her to the ATM then she took cab home. I bought dinner home.. While eating dinner, I wanted to on my laptop. The adapter don't seems to work as there was lights on it. I kept plug & unplug the adapter again & again. Peh told me not to do that as he says I might get electric shocked.. but I didn't listen to him.. haha..


A loud boom & some sparkles was seen.. all the plugs that are linked to this wall socket went blacked out. (Tat includes my TV & my desktop!!)

44th - I think I was at home?

45th - Don't remember what is going on...

46th - Don't remember what is going on...

47th - Don't remember what is going on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laopo, kekeke.. I know you are busy recently... So many days you forgotten what you had done.. But nvm, because i know what's going on can already.. Hahaha.. Just drop a msg in your blog to show that i had read your blog.. Kekekek.. As for the car, i guess you already made up your mind already.. So don't have to feel stress on what to do next, as we both had agreed on buying a car. So it's your choice to choose which car to buy. I will support you fully.. muacksss love u lots baby..