
Bad things happened when mummy came home, she told me that she helped me to send a parcel that I placed on the floor as she thought that I have forgotten to post it. I blasted at her althought I don't meant it as the parcel was for a Malay customer who claimed that she had made payment to my bank account but I did not receive any funds. I even replied her email to ask which bank account she sent but she did not reply me. Sorry to say that but I'm a racist.. I hate Malays! And I hate liars more! I wouldn't be so angry if she tells me that she have no $ to pay as I can cancel her order. But damn her.. she lied to me & wanted to cheat the way out of me. I'll be real mad when someone lied to me!! Damn liars! Bear this in mind, if you want to be friend with me, don't lie! I will not forgive & forget liars!
Hubby called me when my anger was at the peak. I told him what happened. He kept telling me to cool down.. He also understand that I'm not angry with my mummy. I'm only angry becaused of liars & malay cheater. While I'm talking to hubby, he suddenly take away the phone & talk with a gal with a nice sweet tone. It's that bitch. RIBENA! Damn it! She is someone who's mother is a typical AH LIAN that scolded vulgars onboard on the day of their deployment. She is someone that touches my hubby infront of me & talks to my hubby sweetly treating me transparent! Fucking bitch.. Don't let me see you again. I will give you hell out of me!
I yelled at hubby as I blamed him for talking to her in a sweet tone! She is disturbing us & yet, she gets nothing from hubby. Hubby should yell at her as he knows that I damn fucking hate her. She is fat & ugly.. a potato to me.. i think she is only aged between 17 to 19. I'm so mad!
42th - Not as busy as passed few days. Went lunch with Yinling & told her about me feeling guilty of buy lots of things. She comfort me by saying this "out of 10 gals our there, 9 guys buy branded. And they usually buy as & when they like". She says that I seldom shop for things so its still alright. I told Yinling that few months back I just bought a coach bag.. omg.. I think I bought in on August? Only 2 months... opps... But the coach bag is those open concept, which means that it doesnt comes with a zip or button to secure the bag. It gaves me no sense of security thus I bought this Gucci bag.
Umm.. Same theory applys to all.. If something out there gives me no sense of security, I will abandon it & will find a better one to replace it or simply live my life without it so that I won't get the insecurity feeling. That's life... That's me... :)
3 comments:
So sorry baby.. Recently really busy.. Whenever i'm free the net is down.. So didn't have the chance to leave a msg... Just wanna tell u that the bag u brought really nice.. attractive n suits u well.. kekekek, good pick.. Don't worry abt me... I'm fine.. I will learn to cope with the stress.. U must be strong too.. Must wait for my return okie.. kekekke, i know u will.. Muacksss, love u lots baby..
Laopo, sorry if i'm giving you additional stress. I know that you are having a hard time transporting yourself.. Especially inside the MRT where there's always perverts.. Haizzz... I know you wanna get a car and scared that i will be angry or object the idea of getting it. But rest assure that this time round i would go back my words.. Just check out the price of the car you wanna buy.. maybe you wanna wait for the next COE bid and see whether you should get a car or not.. Kekekeke.. Please don't be angry about me and hope that we wouldn't quarrel again on this car issue.. Muacksssss.. Love U lots baby..
Laopo, i'm sorry for saying those things that i shouldn't say.. I was angry with you comparing me with DL.. But i know you don't mean it.. Just say it because of anger.. Haizz, recently can sense that you are really happier then before because of car.. But please be more careful while driving okie.. I know you are busy recently and got no time to update your blog.. But on and off whenever i got time, i will log in and view them.. Muackssss love u always..
Post a Comment