Friday, November 16, 2007

76th & 77th day.. Curse must come true!

76th - Thursday, which is 15 Nov.. Busy with work.. left office at 6pm sharp as I am really tired. Went to bed at 10pm. Played with my 2 precious doggies before I dooze off.. =P

Btw 1.19pm the fat bitch called again.. this call last for 3secs before she hang up.. She simply love calling me =D

77th - Friday.. TGIF! (Thank God It's Friday).. The "god" that I'm referring to is chinese buddha instead of Jesus or Satan or Mother marry! I'm a free thinker who doesn't believe in those Jesus or whatsoever. I am not a traitor of chinese.. Those followers are.. =P

Hmm.. I faced mood swing today. As I received 3 prank calls from that fat bitch. One missed call at 10.34am, another one at 11.12am (which she hanged up in 30secs), last call was at 1.41pm.. she listens to my voice for 11secs before she hanged up! (I check my call history) It's time to repay her "kindness" to this heartless woman. I am making a police report tomorrow. Going to let the service providers check on this caller & sue her for doing this. This is what you get if you make me go mad! Pray hard that she will get knock down by cars when she is crossing the road, hit by pots or windows when she is downstairs sweeping, get chock when she is eating or drinking, get wack when she go for shopping! Keke... May my curse on this fat bitch comes true! I know it is coming true as my dreams always comes true ;)

Anyway I am going home to watch the last episode of Men of the house or something.. forgotten the title of the drama. Yay! I can rest early today!!

Mummy called to tell me that Daddy cooked dinner. Guess what we are having tonight? Its "Yi Pin Guo".. Ablone, pacific clams, sea cucumber, pig vein or something & etc.. alot of expensive stuff! Oh Yeah! Hubby is jealous.. I can see that kekeke..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby, try not to think too much.. Relax yourself more often.. eat more.. sleep more.. enjoy yourself more.. Europe is coming.. kekkeke.. So dream of it when you are sleeping.. Try to take some time study for your papers.. After your exams, you can do more things.. Meanwhile you have too much to things to think of.. That's why you are so stressed.. so sorry that i can't share your load with you now.. But don't worry, i'll be back very soon.. So far 2 plus months has passed.. Still left with one more month to go.. So let's look forward for that day.. Muackssss...