Wednesday, November 14, 2007

65th to 75th day..

65th - Sunday, 4th Nov 07...I think I am at home whole day.. Nothing special.. Doing work, editing price list for the 5days Crazy sale from Monday onwards. Busy day!

66th - Monday, arrived office late as usual. Busy at work.. Went for my massage @ Pan Pacific Hotel after work.. Felt refreshed after my massage.. Bye bye headache! Was having headaches for the pass week.. But this massage helps!

67th - Tuesday, Forgotten the details..

68th - Wednesday, Went for lessons after work.. It's our last lesson for the module. Our lecturer told us to study ALL! Wth..

69th - Thursday, It's Deepavali! Supposed to meet Peh for a steamboat dinner. But was too tired therefore I postponed it to Friday instead. Went for my cousin's wedding at Calton hotel with my parents. Arrived at their hotel rooms at 6.30pm. There were so many people!

This dinner starts at 8.30pm.. we were so hungry! My cousin & his wife had their informal march in to their ballroom. Playing tamil music with their chinese custom gown.. looks wierd to me.. but it's their style! Haha..

We were in the same table with my 2nd aunty's family. There's 2 children.. One female by the name of Jessie, another male but I have forgotten the name.. Jessie is really a talkative gal.. just a little different from her brother which is those shy type. Take a look at our photos below:

Well this boring lengthy wedding dinner doesnt satisfies my curiosity. I thought I can get some ideas for my forecoming big event! Nah... my cousin's wedding concept is totally different from mine! His wife didnt even wear her wedding down! Only wore a evening dress & the chinese custom gown.. wierd right? What really surprised me is, we saw Timothy in the lift while going to the carpark!

70th - Friday, Went home after work to pack stuff for the Flea market... Slept late.. at 1.45am.. Tired!

71th - Saturday, Flea market day.. KS Kor supposed to come & help up for this flea market. But to my surprise, Sor P was here to help! He is my driver for the day.. haha.. I then called Kor saying he can don't help me.. haha.. Thanks Sor P for the help! Although he did went for a short nap at noon, but he did help.. keke.. This flea market was really a sucessful event. Lots of customers came by.. Thanks everyone for the support!

72nd - Sunday, Hmm.. I think I am at home? Probably chatting with hubby on net.. don't really remember.. keke

73th - Monday, the usual.. Left office at 4pm, went to Singpost to drop off all the orders then for my facial at orchard! Done a removal of my 3 moles.. keke.. Went home after my facial.. Totally relaxed! But.. lots of orders again as the sale had extended till 18th Nov.

74th - Tuesday, Arrived office at 9am.. trying hard to wake up early as I want to train myself.. I will have to drive to work everyday when my car arrives Singapore. This means that I have to leave house earlier to avoid the JAMS!

Went lunch with the 2 ladies, guess where we had our lunch? We actually went to Suntec BK! This is because we are having a nice dinner at Ah Yat rest.! Yes!! We asked our one & only male boss to give us this treat! Haha.. It's just too hard to reject us as we are pretty gals! Without us, he wouldn't have survived for so long.. =X

We invited Les along.. He is our guest for this department dinner or so called "event". 5 of us were having so much fun chatting & joking while eating. It was really a pleasure to have Les with us! We had lots of great food.. Lobster, abalone, fish, scallop, chicken.. and the most well known soup, buddha jump over the wall or the jump over wall buddha.. lol.. Perfectly matched dinner course! All of us had a big big stomach after finishing all the food! We left at 10pm. Wow.. I reached home at 10.15pm.. So tired & full.. walking like a pregnant woman with my big stomach.. hehe

Went for a bath then started checking emails.. lots of orders again.. work work work, not forgetting to watch my favourite drama, Romantic Princess by Angela Zhang & Wu Zun while packing! Really enjoy the day.. Went to bed at 1.45am.. can't sleep as I think I ate too much food! =P

Anyway hubby didnt managed to talk to me as he is sleeping. He called the this noon & evening time just when I started eating my 1st dish & before his duty commence.. I actually asked hubby to rest.. he is on duty at 8pm to 2am. Poor baby.. :(

75th - Wednesday, finally reached office at 9am.. but still late lah.. I hack care.. lol.. went for the MOM briefing at 2.30pm. Left the auditorium for home at 3.45pm. Was really happy to reach home so early. Finally I have got some excess time to pack the goods. I need to get it done before hubby's return... We are going to bed a new bed for our wedding!! Yippy! No more bed fighting with hubby.. now we have lots of space to sleep.. =P

No comments: